Here are our priorities for the year 2016-2017. Further detail will be added following the meeting of the Governing Body in the Autumn term 2016.
- Maths achievement across the school – looking at curriculum coverage against the outcomes of Year 6 tests in 2016
- Improving attendance
- Transition between Early Years and Key Stage 1
- Development of growth-mindset for staff and children
- Begin research into ability grouping and alternative structures for teaching
- Improved play facilitation
- Developing more effective structures for monitoring and support of teaching and learning